Decide if the project submission is for concept or final review and prepare the necessary drawings and other materials to submit the proposed project.
- Concept review provides an opportunity for the applicants to know what is acceptable at an early stage of design, but a concept acceptance does not constitute the required CFA review of the final submission. See submission requirements for concept review.
- The final review of a project should occur at a point where no significant design changes from the concept review are anticipated; the final review constitutes the official review of the project. See submission requirements for final review.
A complete submission must be received no later than the submission deadline for each meeting and includes, at minimum:
- a completed online project information form.
- a letter from the authorized agency representative requesting CFA review.
- a digital copy of the project booklet.